To Check PF Balance, there is some procedure you must follow.
Government and private sector employees who buy into provident funds Check PF Balance, how much cash is collected in their records.
Currently, the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) sends more current innovations that give you the right to Check Pf Balance and realize the status of your Provident Fund Guarantee.
You need to know Check PF Balance before you can claim cash withdrawal from a provident fund account. Accordingly, I will initially clarify the various available resources given by the EPFO to Check PF Balance and disconnect on the web.
It would help if you prepared a few things before you Check Pf Balance.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Delegation Details.
- All-inclusive universal account number or UAN allotted by EPFO
- A cell phone with a number linked to your provident fund account
After preparing these things, you can continue the web and disconnected technology to Check Pf Balance.
Some Basic Requirements To Check PF Balance
To Check PF Balance, you are needed to fulfill the basic requirements. The requirements which are essential while you Check PF Balance are given below.
1) your Mobile number must be linked with your PF Account.
2) PF Account must link your PF Account with your Aadhar card.
3) your mobile number must be the same as your registered while your Aadhar registration or update later.
4) Only with the registered mobile number can you check PF Balance even if you have a UAN number.
5) if you check from another mobile number using SMS. Then, Each attempt would fail.
6) Also, EPFO can temporarily block your SMS facility to Check PF Balance to prevent your account from fraud.
It may take some hours or minutes to reflect your PF Balance through the SMS facility. Depends on the traffic on EPFO mobile and PF Balance check system. If you repeatedly send messages, it will delay.
How To Check PF Balance
There are various ways to Check PF Balance, but we will only discuss the effective ways to Check PF Balance.
To Check Pf Balance, you need to follow the steps given below.
Method 1: Check PF BALANCE Through SMS
To Check PF Balance through Messaging, you can check by sending SMS to EPFO with the particular Mobile number; 7738299899.
You must send SMS in this format <EPFOHO UAN ENG>. All the letters must be in capital letters if you wish to Check PF BALANCE.
Follow the steps if you are facing difficulties to Check PF Balance.
1) EPFOHO This word will remain the same.
2) With a single space, you need to fill in UAN ( Universal Account Number).
3) You have to choose the language you wish to Check PF Balance.
4) You must choose ENG and proceed further with a single space after UAN (Universal Account Number).
5) For Hindi, use HIN and for Marathi, use MAR.
Now it’s possible to Check PF Balance in Hindi, English, Kannada, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Bangla, and Malayalam. Also, EPF has added more languages for user convince.
Method 2: Check PF Balance Through Call
Additionally, it’s possible to Check PF Balance through call.
You can quickly check PF Balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406. So, before you Check PF Balance with this number, you must follow the below guidelines.
1) You must confirm that you are giving missed call with your registered mobile number with EPFO, which is linked with your Employees provident Funds.
2) Kyc must complete yours with Aadhar and pan card details to your PF account.
3) Missed call to 011-22901406 with your registered number. Don’t miss a call with another mobile or landline number.
4) Never try to repeat missed calls again and again. It may temporarily block your account to prevent your account from fraud activities.
After you missed the call to 011-22901406, your call will get disconnected. And, you will receive an SMS shortly. It may take some hours but don’t be panic and wait for the return message. It depends on the traffic on the EPFO balance inquiry system.
Method 3: Check PF Balance With UMANG App
With the Umang app’s help, you can quickly check PF Balance. With the use of the Umang app, you can withdraw employees’ provident funds.
Follow the below steps to Check PF Balance.
- Download the Umang app from the play store
- Register with the details it asks.
- Now, go to the menu option.
- There will be provided EPFO links. Click on it.
- You will be shown two options, “Raise Claim” and “View Passbook.”
- Click on view passbook with OTP (one-time-password).
- This app will ask for your UAN Universal Account Number).
- After filling UAN (Universal Account Number), you will receive OTP (one-time-password).
- Provide OTP and view your Passbook
Method 4: Check PF Balance With EPFO Website
- User or PF subscriber must register with EPFO Unified Member Portal to view the e-passbook.
- E-passbook will only be shown after six hours of user registration on Unified Member Portal.
- Any changes on Unified Member Portal will be effective at this Portal after six hours.
- The passbook will contain the entries which are being reunited in the field offices of the EPFO.
- Passbook facility will not be available for Passed Establishment members, settled members, and inactive members.
If you are not having your Aadhar card, Pan Card, and Mobile number, it’s still possible to Check your PF Balance.
1) Visit the EPFO official portal and click on the ‘e-passbook option, which the E-Passbook will give on the right side of the EPFO official site.
2) Now submit your UAN (Universal Account Number) Provided by EPFO.
3) Now, Complete the CAPTCHA code
4) Click on submit
Hope! You might be able to Check PF Balance quickly online. If you face any error while you Check PF Balance, comment us down or know more methods to Check PF Balance.
Must Read: Twitter Marketing Tools