To Fix Headphones Not Working Windows 11, lots of new ways and tricks are available over the internet but, most of them won’t Work.
But, in this article, we have mentioned those best ways we have researched hard and brought for you.
Windows 11 is the latest version. Sometimes it happens that you face Windows 11 Green Screen Of Death Error and Headphones Not Working Error.
So, this error can be fixed by applying a few of the necessary processes.
How To Fix Headphones Not Working Windows 11
Fix Headphones Not working on windows 11; there are numerous ways. This is not too complicated to fix.
However, if headphones Jac is not working, might be having the same with windows 11. Most of the time, people reported this issue.
Our research found that Windows 11 is still in maintenance mode, and the initial release for the public version had not been released yet.
Methods To Fix Headphones Not Working Windows 11
Now, without taking too much time, let’s move on to the steps which can fix Headphones Not working Windows 11.
#1. Reset Your Windows PC
The following thing that you can do is to restart your PC. Due to these tiny bugs, sometimes you may face earphones not working on windows 11.
Fist and foremost option is to restart to Windows Pc.
You can likewise try to restart your PC in experimental mode and later check if the problem persists or not.
If these methods won’t work and you are still having problems, you can continue with the other best working method to fix earphones not working, windows 11.
#2. Issue With Headphones
It is possible that the problem is not with Windows 11, but with your earphones. If you are wearing bad earphones, then you may have made this mistake.
So, first of all, make sure that the earphones are working. If you are using Bluetooth earphones, check if they work by pairing them with your phone.
If the earphones have a 3.5mm jack, give them a shot at any gadget with a 3.5mm jack to check if they work.
Even after doing this, assuming they don’t work, the problem is with the earphones. Still, if they handle the job, check the 3.5mm jack on your PC first.
In this event, check if it works well or not. Connect some other earphones with it and test if they work.
If they don’t, then the earphone jack of your PC might be broken, and you are required to replace it with a new one.
Despite this, if the earphones come out great on another laptop/PC and there are no earphone jack issues, you need to proceed to the following step.
#3. Reconnecting Headphones
Anyhow, if you have Bluetooth headphones then, reconnecting them will be a good idea.
You can quickly fix earphones not working on windows 11 by following the steps below by reconnecting.
- You need to open the pc settings, then move on to the Bluetooth & Devices option in the left Corner.
- You can find the devices list. It would help if you searched for the Bluetooth headphones and press the three ellipses on your headphones. And press the Remove device option.
- Now, confirm the prompt to remove the device. And then, the device can be removed from the pc.
- Turn on your Bluetooth and then set on the pairing mode.
- After, that Add the Device option.
- Choose Bluetooth to add a device.
- Now, your headphones will be visible here; pair them by click on it.
- After the headphones are successfully paired, check they are working or not.
#4. Try To Fix Using Troubleshooter Windows 11
Last but not least. It would help if you ran Troubleshooter to Fix Headphones Not Working Windows 11.
After utilizing the above method, if you still have an issue, only the last option is to run the Troubleshooter.
- Please press on the Windows + I with your keyboard for opening the settings on your pc.
- Now move on to the system tab in the settings.
- Now press to the troubleshoot; after that, press to other troubleshooters.
- Now find for playing audio by pressing on option.
Finally, your issue with headphones not Working on Windows 11 will be fixed shortly. And if this issue won’t be resolved, it may display the reason.
We hope! Your issue to Fix Headphones Not Working Windows 11 might be fixed. If not, you can comment below; we will try to add more Fix Headphones Not Working Windows 11.