JeunBlog respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, JeunBlogTeam will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the JeunBlog Blog service that are reported to the Team JeunBlog Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Our Blog services (the “Services”) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the JeunBlog Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, JeunBlog will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Services and/or termination of the user’s account.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. JeunBlog abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by JeunBlog that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempting to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with JeunBlog’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the relevant website where such material may be found. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright, or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to JeunBlog’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Send the infringement notice via email to dmca@JeunBlog.com